Source Code Reviews
EGLA Corp has already assisted in multiple code reviews in several court case, industry consulting, and expert reports.
Experience with Multiple Platforms and SoftwareAll kinds of source code tools from Assembly, VHDL, C/C++, CAD Drawings, Broad Support Packages, PCAP traces. And souce code tracking tools such as Git, BitBucket, other databae-related access tools.
Mobile Software DisputesOur team has assisted in:
- Keller Williams v. TPI – Damages Reports and Technical Analysis (Mobile App, Server Infrastructure, UX)
- Talent Mobile v. Headious Group – Mobile Applications for Android and IOS (Java + Objective-C)
- BlueRadios v. Wearable devices (C/C++ - Mobile AR tech)
Mobile Software Engineering and wireless device experience at Microsof, Motorola, and our own work with startups at EGLA CORP
In the past, we worked with J2ME and mobile applications From 2001 to 2010 – at Motorola and at the University of Florida, Mobile Application competition from 2001 to 2002Locally in Boca Raton, we developed "Sensei Mobile App Platform" for mobile and Blackberry devices. At Motorola, we had experience implementing multiple JSRs:
- JSR-82 (Bluetooth), JSR-177 (Security & trust)
- Location-based JSR-177
- Assistance with developers creating applications for Motorola around 2005-2009.
- Android Technology Leader at Motorola, Inc
- MMS (messaging) and WAP receivers and Mobile Web Browser
Legal MattersCode Reviews involved by EGLA CORP.
- MediaTek – VHDL/Verilog
- CDW - Cisco Routers, Virtual Machines
- NETAPP - C/C++ & FreeBSD
- Qualcomm & other vendors – C/C++ & Driver level-code
- Keller Williams - Swift & Apps
- BlueRadios – C/C++ BSP Code
- .NET and Java source code audit for SINAP - Honduras
Experienced Code Reviewers from EGLA CORP assisted us in finding great code examples for infringement and even use evidence for invalidity counter-arguments.
Startup ProjectsWe lead and developediOS and Android Apps for several EGLA CORP’s projects:
- SAFEFI - together with STADSON, Inc.
- Radio FG - Mobile Streaming for Music and Techno Radio
- MEVIA Application for mobile streaming, OTT, Music
- Other applications and multiple hackathons.