EGLAVATOR - Startups: Space, Networking, Strategy, Investments, & Intellectual Property
Dr. Edwin Hernandez has 12 issued patents and has a whole laboratory at the EGLAVATOR and a TV Studio with Podcasting, 3d Printers, ORC’s, an LTE network emulator, and much more. He keeps on working on multiple ideas, prototypes and filing for other patents in several inventive fields, that are usually tied to a business model or venture.
Mainly, creativity, innovation, and discipline. However, we recommend:
- Test for 30-90 days your startup, form a team, quit your job, try it. Low-cost. We will advice you and assist you in the process,
- Do you need capital? Keep it simple, how much, is there a customer lined-up? Can you recover your investment or more?
- Sell, Sell, Sell, raising capital is secondary.
- If your venture does not have any pre-sales, LOIs, or any traction, don’t waste your time, maybe it is time to pivot or do something else.
- Marketing videos, see analytics, measure and measure, quantify!
We are self-funded and operating out of Boca Raton, FL with several advisors, it takes drive, discipline, and lots but lots of positivity to make things work.
Startups are full of adversity, your chances to succeed are slim, but it is fun if it works.
Our vision is to file for Intellectual Property, get some patents, trade secrets, and software copyrights, at least your FFF (Friend, Family and more Friends) will be able to recuperate some of their capital in the event of a failure.