MEVIA COIN - Decentralized Content Distribution Platform in the Blockchain
MEVIA TOKEN MOTIVATION
Content distribution is centralized and has been driven before it reaches consumers. Content owner participation can be limited by censorship, lack of funding to afford distribution, and a series of inefficient value chains that are inherited from past business models.
The new way should be decentralized, content owners can monetize their content in the block-chain and introduce features such as a personalization with their followers, fans, or subscribers.
Content owners need a decentralized platform where users can bring user generated media to the same feed. In other words, fans of soccer, can still watch TV news and see their own personalized content that was shared via social media. All of these must occur when content owners, for example TV news feed broadcasts and monetizes their media using the MEVIA coin.
MEVIA is then the connector that brings personalized content, TV, music, videos, all in one place to reach subscribers, fans, and followers, on mobile, web, Smart TVs, even IPTV, and Cable & Satellite systems. The platform is protected by patented technologies that includes 2 issued patents, 1 pending US application and 1 European .
EGLA CORP is the company behind MEVIA and Dr. Edwin Hernandez is the main inventor, EGLA is one of the world leader major solution providers according to a recent Cloud TV market study.
A MEVIA token owner can, by proof of stake, have access to their own decentralized platform, accept payment, offer mobile apps, store their media, and service millions of consumers while monetizing their content. Applications, Artificial Intelligence, Encoding, Transcoding, and Platforms are now MEVIA’s utility offering to our token owners.
This white paper will describe these concepts and the MEVIA blockchain in detail. The MEVIA Network launched with ERC20-compliant tokens and will be integrated into the MEVIA platform by Q3, 2021. The MEVIA blockchain mainnet code has been released, and the first live mainnet implementation is planned to launch on October 1st, 2021, at which time each ERC20 Theta token will be released.
Note: Our Intellectual Property is covered by US Patent Numbers 10,123,074 and 10,523,004, a pending US Patent 16/152,606, and a pending European patent application No. EP3238457A1
|Liquidity||1,000,000||250,000||As. per req.|
|Staking & Rewards Fund||4,500,000||400,000||Linear Unlock|
|Ecosystem & Partners||3,500,000||–||–|
|Tech & Infrastructure||4,000,000|
Download the whiitepaper and join $MTV owners.
Mevia Network is composed of different nodes:
- Mevia Aggregator Node: The Mevia aggregator node(s) are entities that receive information from sites or websites tracking hashtags (e.g. #mevia), handles (e.g. @edwinhm, @meviaapp) and any other link online with dynamic information. The Mevia aggregator collects the information and generates streams.
- Mevia Broadcasting Node: The Mevia broadcasting now can work two functions: a) Broadcasting to Cable TV or satellite systems, and b) Broadcasting to IPTV or Over-the-Top functions.
- Mevia Storage Node: A distributed storage platform with redundant nodes used to store media content that has deem valuable. Although MEVIA can use IPFS, our mevia storage network is similar to IPFS but managed by the MEVIA Network
- Mevia App Engine & API: This app engine include support for Chromecast apps, APIs with access to metadata of all music, live streams, or other media systems.
- Mevia Edge: The Mevia edge node connects generated content from a Mevia Broadcasting Node and the Mevia Aggregator to rebroadcast that to a CDN or IPTV
- Mevia Guard: The Mevia guard validates that content is protected and no node(s) or se to node(s) is maliciously acting over the Mevia network
- End-users: Those are two types: a) Subscribers, fans, followers that enjoy the content over the Mevia App or a TV App that b) Corporate subscribers that own OTT, IPTV or Cable TV networks with hundreds of millions of end-users connected to it.
Content-owners: Content owners are those that produce VOD or content such as Youtube or IGTV, and traditional live 24/7 linear TV networks, or music owners
 MEVIA has already been supported by GlusterFS-like systems managing TBytes of information in a distributed fashion.
MEVIA is then a protocol and a token, MEVIA uses servers and nodes located at cable TV systems, CDNs, and other content distribution platforms. The ingest servers collect data from the content providers, while MEVIA Aggregator nodes collect data and social media content from multiple social networks: twitter, facebook, other websites with web widgets.
Essentially, the world of web widgets is integrated to the world of content owners and users personalize their streaming feeds and can watch personalized content at home, mobile, satellite, or cable TV systems.
The MEVIA.tv platform is tested and in use Cable Color, Honduras and services 700,000 subscribers for music-only content, however the interface modules with cable operators was validated by EGLA CORP when it was the platform being used with 20M subscribers in operators such as Encompass, Cablevision, Axtel, TIGO, and many other, and later EGLA CORP’s used with ver 3M subscribers with Sky Brasil.
As tweets, status updates, and other events are displayed on screen for 10-20 seconds, those are automatically converted into an NFT. For example, as a user is watching his favorite game may tweet a memorable statement for him to share with other users in social media or simply by saving it as an MP4 file in the NFT platform.