Technical Expert Witness for Intellectual Property and Patent Cases
- ☛ University of Florida Research Foundation, Inc. et. al. vs. Motorola Mobility LLC.Filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida – Case settled
- ☛ Virtela Technology Services vs. Andrew Funk, File in the US District Court of Denver, Colorado, Representing Andrew Funk – Case Settled
- ☛ Del Castillo vs. Bank of America– Representing Bank of America – Case settled.
- ☛ Seven Networks vs. Google– Representing Seven Networks
- ☛ Blue Radios vs Kopin – Representing Blue Radios – Colorado
- ☛Mobility Workx vs T-Mobile– Case Settled
- ☛ Mobility Workx vs Verizon Wireless, Representing Mobility Workx, LLC in E.D. Texas
- ☛ Mobile Manufacturer vs Carrier, Eastern District of Texas, Representing Mobile Manufacturer (Confidential)
- ☛ Talent Mobile Development vs Headios Group (California Federal Court, Trademark/Mobile Software) – Jury trial testimonial with 700k award to my client.
- ☛ Key West Golf Club vs. Cable Provider – Preliminary study – Key West, FL
- ☛ Express Mobile vs DreamHost, LLC–Expert Witness – US District Court of Delaware.
- ☛ Stone vs AT&T, Velocity – Expert Witness – Representing AT&T and Velocity – US District of San Diego
- ☛ Express Mobile vs Magento, BigCommerce, others – Representing Express Mobile, U.S. E.D District of Texas and California Northern District, Audited code for client, claim charts, invalidity defenses.
- ☛ Advising – Pre-trial / 4 Confidential Defendants/Plaintiffs
Damages Expert Witness for Intellectual Property and Patent Cases
- ☛ Mobility Workx CellCo Partnership (Verizon Wireless), Representing Mobility Workx, LLC in E.D. Texas, Daubert challenged, scheduled to testify in court for reasonable Royalty
“Assisting startups, mid- to large-corporations with their intellectual property needs”